Over the last several weeks Thor has been torn apart and his transformation has begun. The plan is to lengthen he wheel base several inches by pushing back the rear axle and push the front axle forward. Phase 1 (rear) is close to completion. We have installed a new GenRight 23g fuel tank with pump, lengthened the long arms 4in and four linked the rear to eliminate the need for a track bar. The frame has been cut to french in shock towers which allowed us to install a set of King Coil Overs. Pushing the rear axle back relocated the rear wheel well so we have installed a set GenRight stealth corner armor so the wells are located over the tires where they should be. The wheels have been put back on and Thor has touched the ground and has been fired up. At this point we just need to clean up some wiring, relocate some lines and emissions equipment, install some brake/reverse lights and it should be ready to hit the trail.
See some photos here. THOR